Rapid Response Quote Estimator
Our well established client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Rapid Response Quote Estimator on a permanent basis.
This is to complete Price and Delivery requests from sales departments in the manufacturing division and machine shop.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide fast, accurate estimates for price and delivery requirements including CNC lathe times, material, tooling and sub-contract price
- Liaise with material suppliers and sub-contract machine shops to obtain the best price and delivery
- Accurately reviewing customer specifications and drawings
- Liaise with research and development and engineering department regarding design issues
- Provide technical assistance to sales department with special part enquiries
- Input to production schedules to allow fast response to urgent customer delivery requirements through communication with the Precision Manufacturing Division and Aberdeen Machine Shop
- All safety rules and regulations in accordance with the organisation's HSE Management System, to be conformed to at all times
- Ensure that all tasks carried out by team meet company QMS procedures
- To work overtime to ensure organisational or client deadlines are met.
- To provide holiday and absence cover within department and assist with Machine Shop day to day activities if required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in working in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Oil and Gas industry knowledge
- Basic IT systems/Microsoft Office experience
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work under or using own initiative
- Ability to understand technical specifications
This role would also suit a graduate who is interested in getting in to an Engineering company.
For this new and exciting position, please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Helen on 01224 565010 for further information.